Please Note: you are required to read the terms and conditions prior to registering for the satellite meeting.
|Number of person attending the celebration dinner. Cost per person: R350.00||R 350|
|Airport Transfer between Cape Town International Airport and Devonvale –one way||R 500|
|Accommodation Rates – Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate||Per Room/night
Bed & Breakfast
|Single (bed and breakfast)||R 1320|
|Double / Twin sharing rate per person (bed and breakfast)||R 890|
The following is included in the delegate registration fee:
- Conference programme
- Attendance to all plenary sessions.
- Tea/coffee & lunch.
- Welcome cocktail party
Registration Payment Terms & Conditions
- No sharing of registrations will be allowed at this event.
- NOTE: If registering as a group, EACH PERSON must complete a separate registration form. For any changes to a registration, please contact +27 (0)21 9101913 Only full prepaid registrations will be accepted by the organisers.
- PAYMENT: Please email through proof of payment to email@example.com with your name and registration form. Should this not be received, your booking will be invalid.
- Bank deposit or electronic transfer:
Account No: 6272 369 5609
Account Name: RAAS 2018
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Name: Plumstead
Branch Code: 250655
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
- Cancellations received in writing by 25 August 2018 will receive a full refund less a 15% administration fee.
- Cancellations received in writing by 25 October 2018 will receive a 50% refund less a 15% administration fee.
- Cancellations received in writing after 26 October 2018 will result in full fees payment being due.
- We recommend transfer of registration to a new delegate to avoid cancellation fee.
- In the event of a cancellation, registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered.
- Conference participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. The conference organisers and hosts or any individuals associated with the conference or hosts in any capacity shall not be liable for any kind of loss or damage to personal property, delegates or sponsors.
- Neither the committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company accept liability for death, injury, any loss, cost of expense suffered or incurred by any person if such loss is caused or result from the act, default or omission of any person. In particular neither the committee of the satellite meeting, hosts nor Event Management company can accept any liability for losses arising from the provision or non-provision of services provided by local companies or transport operators. The committee of the satellite meeting, hosts nor Event Management company accept liability for losses suffered by reason of war, including threat of war, riots and civil strife, terrorist activity, natural disaster, weather, fire, flood, drought, technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within any premises visited by delegates and/or partners in connection with the conference, industrial dispute, governmental action, regulations or technical problems which may affect the services provided in connection with the satellite meeting.
- Neither the committee of the satellite meeting, hosts nor Event Management company is able to give warranty that any particular person will appear as a speaker or panelist.
- Right of admission is reserved.
RAAS 2018 Satellite Meeting: Registration and Accommodation enquiries
|Telephone:||+27 (0) 21 9101913|
|Fax number:||+27 (0) 21 9100471|
RAAS Satellite Meeting 2018 organisers
|Event Management Solutions
8 Docav Road
|Telephone:||+27 (0) 21 7120571|
|Fax number:||0866 86 8882|